Hot Air Heat Pumps
In Flexible packaging industry, there existing a situation of high energy consumption and environment pollution, aiming at this we have developed a new green design. Super hot Air Dryer, which adopt the most advanced waste heat recovery technology, making full use of waste heat for heating purpose. Compared with traditional Electric-heater heating, it saves upto 90% energy and therefore brings great decrease of energy costs and enhances market competitiveness for printing companies.
An air source heat pump extracts heat from the outside air in the same way that a fridge extracts heat from its inside. It can get heat from the air even when the temperature is as low as -15° C. Heat pumps have some impact on the environment as they need electricity to run, but the heat they extract from the ground, air, or water is constantly being renewed naturally.
The benefits of air source heat pumps
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- potential income through the UK government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- lower home carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- no fuel deliveries needed
- can heat your home as well as your water
- minimal maintenance required
- can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump.
Unlike gas and oil boilers, heat pumps deliver heat at lower temperatures over much longer periods. During the winter they may need to be on constantly to heat your home efficiently. You will also notice that radiators won't feel as hot to the touch as they might do when you are using a gas or oil boiler.
|Heating Capacity (KW)||53, 77, 90|
|Electric Heater||24, 24, 36|
|Fan Power Input||4, 5.5, 7.5|
|Max. Air Temperature (deg. Celsius)||100, 120, 120|
|Air Inlet Direction||Vertical|